PROCESS FOR APPLYING FOR AND APPROVING RECRUITMENT BURSARY:
- Interested clubs fill out the Recruitment Bursary Application Form.
- The completed applications are forwarded to the clubs Association.
- Applications which have been preliminary approved by the Associations are forwarded, with comments, to Federation Director. (see below).
- Applications are screened for the basic criteria by the Associations and The Federation has final approval over which clubs will receive a Recruitment Bursary.
CRITERIA FOR APPROVING CLUBS FOR THE RECRUITMENT BURSARY PROGRAM:
- Must possess an outstanding, organized and well planned member recruitment program;
- Must show evidence of going beyond the call of duty by utilizing unusual or creative ways of recruiting new members (For Example: by doing more than just handing out occasional flyers.);
- Must have a system for gathering contact information from potential new recruits for the purpose of doing follow up calls (For Example: draws for free instruction);
- Must complete and submit an evaluation of the Recruitment Program and determine what worked and what did not.
- Must provide Detailed Receipts for money spent. It is advantageous to include copies of Flyers, Local Newspaper Advertisements, social Media Promotions, etc.
- Clubs are to use their own funds for promotion activities;
- Maximum Bursary set at $200.00 per club with a maximum of $1,000.00;
- Submit to your Association. – EOSARDA, T&D, SWOSDA, NORTHERN ONTARIO, etc;
- Must be received by the Ontario Square & Round Dance Federation by December 31st;
- Applications considered on a first come first served basis;
- Awards will be approved at the Boards Spring Meeting
- Each Association, upon approval of application will mail it to:
Jim & Gerry Sawtell OR firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Eileen Crescent,